Excellent acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility – the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV stethoscope features tunable dual frequency membranes on both sides of the chest piece.
Also capture quiet sounds – this is crucial for the accurate assessment and diagnosis of a patient. The Cardiology IV Stethoscope is designed to help you get the barely noticeable – the sound that tells you more about your patient’s condition.
The Littmann Cardiology IV is designed for doctors who value exceptional sound quality and versatility. The Cardiology IV stethoscope impresses with its new design and improved acoustics, giving you the opportunity to hear more of what you need to hear.
The improved features of the Cardiology IV stethoscope help you achieve more:
- The improved audibility of high-frequency noise helps you learn more about your patient’s condition.
- The one-piece dual-frequency membranes allow you to switch between high and low frequencies – both on the large and on the pediatric side of the chest piece.
- The paediatric side can be easily converted into an open funnel. Simply remove the one-piece membrane and replace with a cold protection ring.
- The open funnel can be protected from dirt by closing with the one-piece membrane.
- Length: 69 cm.
- Weight: 177 g.
- Membrane diameter: 4.3 cm / 3.3 cm.
Includes single line engraving with 20 characters (including spaces) in the Arial font.
Click on „Customise Now“ and enter the engraving text directly.
High-quality Littmann stethoscope
From authorised Littmann dealer
Includes engraving in the Arial font with 20 characters (including spaces)
The engraving does not delay the delivery time