- Colour: black.
- Tourniquet size: 1.5 x 37 inches (3.5 x 95 cm).
- Material: nylon & very strong high strength polymer
How is Tourniquet used?
- Apply a wire press at least 2 inches above the wound.
- Insert the tip of the tourniquet into the slot of the buckle and tighten it
- Turn the rod counterclockwise or clockwise until the bleeding stops
- Place the pole in the clip of the tourniquet to secure and fix it
- Write down the application time on the tab
Do not place the tourniquet under the injured area, as this will not stop bleeding and can even worsen it.
One-handed use: the tourniquet holder can be operated with one hand and you can stop the operation yourself and quickly stop bleeding. It is suitable for soldiers and outdoor adventures.
Effective and safe: combat tourniquets have been developed with a rotating, adjustable anchor winch and block blood flow of the upper and lower limbs more effectively and quickly. The length of 37 inches is suitable for most people’s arms and legs. Perfect for exploring at home and outdoors.
Easy to carry: the unfolded length of the product is 37.4 inches, the feature of the light weight and small size allows you to easily insert medical tourniquets into first aid equipment. Suitable for bleeding control, blowout, shots, trauma and so on
High-quality material: the composite buckle design ensures that the tactical tourniquet works normally in bad weather such as cold weather or rainy days. The red tip provides users with a clearer visual aid. Tourniquet made of nylon material has excellent mechanical properties, good toughness, toughness and good tensile strength.
Multi-purpose: Tourniquet is a common life-saving equipment that can be used in a variety of scenarios, not only in military, fighting, medical aid, but also outdoors, exploration and artery bleeding.