1. Durable, high-quality anti-crack bars made of nylon and cellulose.
2. High-quality seams and Velcro closure ensure durability and protect the integrity and strength of the tourniquet during use.
3. As a tourniquet, the first aid function of the tourniquet can be used in case of emergencies or accidents, to stop blood breastfeeding in an emergency and prevent excessive bleeding from the wounds. This extends the treatment time for the injured.
How to use:
1. Apply the tactical tourniquet to the bleeding area and place the injured limb measurements through the strap loop.
2. Pull the strap and attach it back to you. Stick the tape around the link and turn the stick until the bleeding stops.
3. Place the rod in the clip and lock it.
4. Check the wound condition and apply an additional tightening of the tourniquet if the massive bleeding continues.
5. Stick the tape over the rod in the clip around the link.
6. Attach the rod and strap with the strap and write down the time applied on the white strap.
Material: Nylon + Velcro
Size: 95 cm
4 x tourniquets.
– After use, usually 20 or less than 30 minutes, you need to loosen the tourniquet for a while.
– If you use it for a long time, it will lead to ischemic necrosis of the limbs below the hemostasis.
– The most important point is to consult a doctor after the bleeding has been stopped
High-quality material: tourniquet made of high-quality nylon and cellulose 95 cm long. Hold arms and thighs of all sizes, as the tourniquet is adjustable. Tourniquet for all weather conditions.
One-handed operation: thanks to the quick release design of this tactical tourniquet, you can use one hand for emergency bleeding. Leukorrhoea is used to record the dressing time and create the solid foundation for post-treatment. Tourniquet is not a disposable item and can be reused. However, it must be cleaned and disinfected to avoid infection.
Foldable design: the tourniquet is very light and gives you no extra weight when you put it on your hand. When not in use, it can be folded and stored in a backpack or first aid box. It does not take up space, you can take it anywhere.
Multi-purpose: Tourniquet can be used in different scenarios that require urgent care. Widely used in military, SWAT team, combat, tactical training. As well as outdoors, hunting, exploring, arterial bleeding and other occasions. Tourniquets make an indispensable rescue tool in emergency sets for home, cars, motorcycles, tool kits and more.
Necessity: As emergency equipment, in emergencies or in case of accidents, the first aid blood barrier can be used to stop the emergency haemostasis and prevent excessive bleeding from the wounds, thus achieving more treatment time for the injured. Absolutely a life-saving tool when hiking, camping and hunting.