Add this tactical tourniquet to your backpack or first aid box when hiking, camping or other outdoor activities.
– Quick free, snap-lock buckle design.
– Complete emergency hemostasis with one hand regardless of location.
– Necessary rescue device for hiking, camping and hunting.
– Durable Hi-Q nylon and cellulose anti-cracking rods, flexible and universal, reusable after disinfection.
– Lightweight and compact, 25% lighter than the current SOF tactical tourniquet and reduced size for easier storage.
1. Apply the tactical tourniquet to the bleeding area and place the injured limbs through the strap loop.
2. Pull the tape tight and attach it back to yourself. Stick the tape around the link and turn the bar until the bleeding stops.
3. Place the bar in the clip and lock it.
4. Check the wound condition and apply an additional tightening of the tourniquet when massive bleeding persists.
5. Stick the tape over the bar in the clip around the link.
6. Attach the rod and tape with the strap and note the time applied on the white strap.
Material: nylon + Velcro fastener.
Size: 16 x 5 x 4 cm / 6.3 x 1.96 x 1.57 inches, expansion length of approx. 95 cm / 37.4 inches.
1 x Kui ji tactical wire press for outdoor sports.
1 x 1 year warranty
1 x friendly service after purchase.
One-handed operation: the quick release lock design of this tactical tourniquet allows you to perform the emergency haemostasis with one hand. White tapes are used to record the dressing times and provide the strongest basis for subsequent treatments. Even a single person can perform the most effective haemostasis surgery with the tourniquet band in the shortest time without jamming, catching or jamming.
Emergency and multifunctional: as emergency equipment, in emergencies or in accidents, the first aid blood lock can be used to stop the emergency haemostasis and prevent excessive bleeding from the wounds, thus achieving more treatment time for the injured people. Absolutely a life-saving tool for hiking, camping and hunting.
DURABLE & ADJUSTABLE: Made of high quality nylon and cellulose anti-cracking sticks, with a length of 95 cm, this adjustable combat tourniquet can hold arms and thighs of any size, flexible and universal, reusable after disinfection. The Velcro tourniquet is designed for all weather conditions.
Lightweight and compact: the tourniquet belt is lightweight and gives you no extra weight when you put it on your hands. When not in use, it can be folded and packed in your backpack or first aid box. It doesn’t need space, you can take it anywhere.
Warranty: 1 year warranty. If you have any questions about our tactical blood blocker device, please contact us, we will provide you with the best service. Buy the military tourniquet immediately to get a 100% worry-free shopping experience!
Details: Tactical Tourniquet Kampf anwendungs Red Tip Military Medical Notfall