Dimensions: 16 x 5 x 4 cm
Expansion length of approx. 95 cm / 37.4 inches.
Everyone should have this in their first aid kit, it is very easy to use and can be learned in no time.
Can bring the necessary seconds to stop heavy bleeding and save life.
When not in use, it can be folded up and stored in a backpack or first aid box. It does not take up space, you can take it anywhere.
The tourniquet is very light and will not cause extra weight when you put it around your hand.
1. Apply the tactical tourniquet to the bleeding spot and place the injured limbs through the strap loop.
2. Tighten the strap and attach it back to yourself. Wrap the strap around the extremity and turn the stick until the bleeding stops.
3. Place the pole in the clip and lock it.
4. Check the wound condition and apply additional tightening of the tourniquet if the massive bleeding persists.
5. Stick the tape over the rod in the clip around the link.
6. Attach the rod and ribbon to the strap and note the time attached to the white strap.
2 x tourniquet
✅【One-handed Operation】 The quick release design of this tactical tourniquet allows you to perform an emergency haemostasis with one hand. The white tape is used to record the dressing time and forms the best possible basis for subsequent treatment. Even a single person can do the most effective haemostatic in no time at all, without squeezing, constriction or trapping.
✅【Durable & Adjustable】Made of high quality nylon and cellulose anti-tear bars, with a length of 95 cm, suitable for most hands and strong thighs and can be adjusted in length.
Reusable: this tourniquet is not disposable and can be reused. Easy to clean, can be reused after disinfection.
✅【Indispensable Tourniquet】As an emergency equipment, in emergencies or accidents, the first aid vein press can be used to stop emergency bleeding and prevent excessive bleeding from wounds, allowing more treatment time for the injured. Definitely a life-saving tool when hiking, camping and hunting.
✅【Multiple Uses】: Life-saving equipment not only for professionals, but for the average person. Tourniquets are used in home emergency kits, cars, backpacks, motorcycles, exhaust bags, construction belts, etc.